Monday, February 1, 2010

“My KUMON Journey”

By: Jennifer

Finally...
after such a long hard time...
now...
I'm completer...
I am so happy, but maybe I will miss KUMON, which have accompany me for a long time...maybe I will lost a "best friend" which is homework....
Thanks KUMON to be my best partner. I will really miss you...
Although sometimes you make me headache with your hard question...boring homework... continuously studying... but, you teach me precious lesson, that I will never forget it. I feel worth to sacrifice my energy and time to learn you and understand your method, because there is a benefit… When I am in “suffer” to solve the KUMON math problem, my friend enjoys their holiday happily. This makes me a bit jealous. But, now, let’s see who will suppose to be jealous, me or my friend? I can easily answer the school math as a piece of cake!
Weeewww :p
Sometimes, I am asking to myself...why I have to study something that even the school haven’t teach yet? Why my parent insists and pushes me to finish my KUMON? When can I relax like my friends do? What’s the purpose to learn this stuff? These questions always surround me.
Until, I found the answer. There is a hidden happiness waiting at the end when we complete it. I have success to fight and struggle with my weakness. I have made my parent and teacher proud. This is what I have dreamed so long time ago...what I want than everything in the world...and it’s come true...^^


No comments:

Kumon Candraloka on Facebook

discuss with student

discuss with student

Class of Kumon Candraloka

Class of Kumon Candraloka